• This initiative is first of its kind for Srishti in association with JOBY and focuses on maintaining a long-term relationship with students, who represent the future of visual storytelling/content creation.
• This is a chance for students to sign up to be closely associated with Srishti and JOBY.
• Additional brownie points to those who are already in the field of content creation.
• Registrations will be open on both the days of the summit.
• We will share the link or QR Code of the Google form to register for the program.
• We would get in touch with the registered participants post the summit and give them a simple set of tasks with a deadline.
• The entries of the task will be evaluated later by the brand and the shortlisted students will be chosen as student ambassadors.
• For more information: Reach out to us on: +919600166698
• Terms and conditions apply*
– Please read and follow the instructions carefully. Required responses are noted with a * symbol.
– All correspondence will be generated from the information submitted below. Please use proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
Qualified applicants should have:
-Strong communication, public speaking, and organizational skills
-Eagerness to learn and create
-Ability to work with brands, creators, and fellow students
-Knowledge of their regional creators, preferably at least 3 months of experience in any type of content creation.
-Creativity and timeliness
-Desire to share information learned at event and training