About the creator:
R.Prasana Venkatesh is a professional Photographer and Certified Master Trainer with more than 23 years of experience shooting for major brands and celebrities. He has conducted more than 300 workshops for beginners as well as professional photographers.
Event Description :
This workshop helps you learn the fundamentals of photography, from composition to exposure, and capture the world through a lens with confidence and creativity. Develop your skills and unleash your artistic vision in this immersive journey into the basics of photography. There will be a photo walk followed by workshop where you can explore and put all the learning into action.
Topics that will be covered in the workshop:
- Explore the inner workings of your camera as you delve into the fundamentals of photography.
- Understand the importance of shutter speed, exposure, aperture, ISO, and the sensitivity of your camera sensor.
- Gain insights on how to determine the ideal ISO setting for different lighting conditions.
- Dive into camera metering modes to accurately measure light and optimize exposure.
- Demystify the various shooting modes, from P, S, A, M to P, Tv, Av, M, and comprehend their functions and when to use them.
- Master white balance to achieve accurate colour reproduction in your photographs.
- Explore autofocus modes and area modes to ensure precise focusing on different situations.
- Understanding lenses and composition techniques of images.